Regulated firms will quote for business, meaning they will compete with one another on price.
We will only recommend RICS qualified surveyors, who are highly regulated professionals acting in your interest.
We will search for surveyors based on location, meaning you can compare those with local expertise.
How it works
Describe your job
What kind of survey do you need carrying out? Let us help you decide.
Review quotes for free
What suits your needs and is the best value for money?
Choose your surveyor
Select the right RICS qualified firm for you.
Receive your survey
Get the job done and have peace of mind!
Why a survey?
The valuation is NOT a survey
Surveys are for your benefit, whereas valuations are for lenders to decide whether a property is safe to lend on – you shouldn’t see a valuation as a substitute.
Lower the purchase price
Use the survey to renegotiate the price of the property with the seller if you find problems.
Avoid having to pay on average £5,750 in unexpected repair bills due to not getting a proper survey done
Get peace of mind
Learn the true condition of the property before buying. A survey will highlight current and potential problems.
Select RICS Survey Type
RICS Condition Report
- Basic summary of state of property
- Affordable Price
- Easy traffic light rating
- For relatively new properties with no previous issues
- Reassurance all ok
RICS Homebuyer Report
- More detailed than condition report
- Highlights common issues and areas of concern
- Advise on repairs, maintance and restoration works
- For conventional houses in good condition with no clear defects
- Independent valuation can be included
RICS Building Survey
- Most detailed and in-depth survey
- Will uncover hidden structural defects
- For older houses or properties with obvious defects
- Recommended if you plan renovation
- Detail on construction and condition
Charles has worked in property development and finance for much of his career.
Sailor has worked with a number of startups in a product development capacity.
McCallion is a startup expert who left his role in financial services at the turn of the century to satisfy his fascination with technology.
Vitae adipiscing turpis. Aenean ligula nibh, molestie id viverra a, dapibus at dolor. In iaculis viverra neque