Compare Survey Quotes
RICS surveyors will quote for business meaning they will compete with one another on price, saving you time and money.
Trusted RICS Surveyors
We only partner with RICS qualified chartered surveyors who are insured, regulated and verified.
Surveyors quote based on the property location meaning you can compare local surveying companies.
How it works
Describe surveying requirements
Quick and easy to use. Don’t know what survey type you need? Let us help you decide.
Compare quotes for free
Get quotes within an hour. Compare your surveyor profiles, reviews and prices
Choose your RICS surveyor
Pick the right surveyor quote for you and get it booked.
Receive your survey
Know the true condition of the property and get peace of mind.
Why a survey?
The valuation is NOT a survey
Surveys are for your benefit, whereas valuations are for lenders to decide whether a property is safe to lend on – you shouldn’t see a valuation as a substitute.
Lower the purchase price
Use the survey to renegotiate the price of the property with the seller if you find problems.
Avoid having to pay on average £5,750 in unexpected repair bills due to not getting a proper survey done
Get peace of mind
Learn the true condition of the property before buying. A survey will highlight current and potential problems.
Select RICS Survey Type
RICS Condition Report
- Basic summary of state of property
- Affordable Price
- Easy traffic light rating
- For relatively new properties with no previous issues
- Reassurance all ok
RICS Homebuyer Report
- More detailed than condition report
- Highlights common issues and areas of concern
- Advise on repairs, maintance and restoration works
- For conventional houses in good condition with no clear defects
- Independent valuation can be included
RICS Building Survey
- Most detailed and in-depth survey
- Will uncover hidden structural defects
- For older houses or properties with obvious defects
- Recommended if you plan renovation
- Detail on construction and condition
Charles has worked in property development and finance for much of his career.
Sailor has worked with a number of startups in a product development capacity.
McCallion is a startup expert who left his role in financial services at the turn of the century to satisfy his fascination with technology.
Vitae adipiscing turpis. Aenean ligula nibh, molestie id viverra a, dapibus at dolor. In iaculis viverra neque